Disclaimer: Before you try these or any other exercises, consult with your physical therapist or physician first.
Chin Tuck Exercise
- Assist yourself by sitting or standing in a straight position
- One hand on the chin, one on the palm
- Slowly push your head back, and hold for 5 seconds
- Return to your starting position, and do it again two- or four times more
- Place your feet in front of a corner of the room, at least five feet from the wall. (You can also use a doorway to substitute).
- Place your arms side-by-side against the wall. Bend your elbows 90 degrees and keep your hands at your ears.
- Move your body forward until you feel a stretch.
- Continue holding and following the instructions.
- Do it three more times
- Do this one time per day
- The stretch should not cause pain
- Take Time: 30 Seconds